2 bedroom flat for saleAlbany Walk, Woodston, Peterborough
- First floor
- Two bedrooms
- Parking for two vehicles
- Close to City Centre and Railway Station
- Amenities nearby
* Amenities nearby
* Parking for two vehicles
* Close to City Centre and Railway Station
* 14ft lounge
Fitted carpet, wall mounted electric radiator, airing cupboard door to:
3.50m x 4.3m (11'6 x 14'1). Two UPVc double glazed window to front and side, fitted carpet, open plan to:
3.3m x 1.7m. (10'10 x 5'7). UPVc double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, matching range of base and eye level units, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric hob and oven, extractor fan.
2.90m x 3.70m (9'6 x 12'2). UPVc double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, wall mounted electric radiator.
2.50m x 3.30m (8'2 x 10'10). UPVc double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, wall mounted electric radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite with a low level WC, hand wash basin, deep panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround, frosted UPVc double glazed window to side.
There is allocated parking for 2 vehicles. The property is located within walking distance to the City Centre and Railway Station with a Fast train to Kings Cross.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72011318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.