3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBollin Close, Kearsley, Bolton, BL4
- EPC Rating D
- WONDERFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SUITES
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Street Location
- Close To Local Schools And Shops
- Close To M60 Motorway Links
A WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ON A DELIGHTFUL QUIET CUL-DE-SAC KEARSLEY LOCATION. This lovely home is beautifully presented throughout and perfectly positioned in Kearsley, the property has great potential for a wide range of buyers. The property comprises lounge, dining area, modern kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens with garage and driveway to the front of the property. Warmed by gas central heating. EPC grade D. For room dimensions please visit the property on your-move.co.uk.
Bollin Close is a well known and well established residential estate. The property sits in a quiet cul-de-sac, and is classed as a highly desirable location in Kearsley due to the locality of primary and secondary schools nearby. There are also parks and the property is perfectly positioned for transport links for M60 and Manchester Road, Farnworth, Bolton. Ideal position for families.
The property is magnificent and well maintained and a credit to the current owners. This would make a fantastic dream home for any potential buyer and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 2" (5.84m x 3.1m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 0" (3.61m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 7" (3.71m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.33m x 3m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 3" (3.81m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 0" (3.25m x 2.74m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72012923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528773018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Farnworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.