4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fraser - Plot 53 at Broomhouse, Ellismuir Farm Road, Glasgow, G71
- Show Home For Sale - all fixtures, fittings and furniture included!
- Integral garage
- French doors from lounge lead to rear garden and maximise light
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower
- The kitchen enjoys access to the rear garden
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The four bedroom detached Fraser with its’ impressive lounge, dining kitchen with french doors that lead out to the rear garden offers a practical and thoughtful layout for busy families. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. An integral single garage adds to the overall practicality of this great family home
- 8.02m x 2.66m, 26'4'' x 8'9''
- Lounge - 3.17m x 5.24m, 10'5'' x 17'2''
- Cloaks - 2.03m x 1.10m , 6'8'' x 3'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.28m x 3.09m , 14'0'' x 10'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 3.58m, 10'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.68m x 2.89m , 12'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.58m x 2.79m , 8'5" x 9'2"
- Bathroom - 2.58m x 2.20m , 8'5" x 7'3"
- Ensuite - 2.43m x 1.58m , 8'0" x 5'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72014719.html
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20411-053_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.