2 bedroom apartment for saleOld School Close, Warmley, Bristol, BS30 5HX
- 1/2 Bedroom Converted School Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Original Features
- Mezzanine Level
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- 22ft High Vaulted Ceilings
- Under-Floor Heating
- Off St Parking * Communal Gardens
Michael Nicholas Estate Agents are proud to offer to the market this beautifully presented UNIQUE two double bedroom converted SCHOOL APARTMENT. The property has its own PRIVATE entrance, split over 2 levels and situated in a quiet semi rural cul-de-sac location on the fringes of popular Warmley and Bridgeyate areas, and within the parish of Siston. Its only a short walk to the Bristol to Bath cycle track, and St. Barnabas Church.
The property briefly comprises of: private entrance with school bell leading to entrance vestibule, OPEN PLAN floor to ceiling lounge/diner with modern kitchen area, modern bathroom and bedroom to the ground floor along with another bedroom/additional living area set over a MEZZANINE first floor.
Further benefits include: gas central heating via 'Vaillant' COMBINATION boiler, double glazing, original period FEATURES, 22ft high vaulted ceilings, under-floor heating, communal gardens and allocated off-street PARKING.
*Mezzanine is can be used for a bedroom or additional living space which is accessed via stairs which is open plan and without a door (Please see pictures for clarification)
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer in this truly stunning conversion, VIEW NOW!
From the Deanery round-a-bout on the A4174 Ring Road, turn on to the A420 Warmley High Street. Continue on to London Road taking the 2nd turn right in to Church Avenue where Old School Close can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 436598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.