2 bedroom terraced house for saleKangley Bridge Road Sydenham SE26
- Attractive Two Tone Brick Frontage.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Open Plan Reception Room.
- Fully Fitted Integrated Kitchen.
- Stunning Private Garden.
- 0.1 Miles from Lower Sydenham Station.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this 'highly" requested mews house situated in one of Sydenham's hotspots, fast becoming one of the most up and coming parts of town with the amount of local redevelopment and superb transport links into London.
Constructed circa 1996, this house is incredibly well insulated with the existing owners keeping utility bills down to a minimal cost, making the house an ideal starter home for a first time buyer or downsizer!
Sure to also attract a professional commuter with the property only being 0.1 miles (according to Google maps) from Lower Sydenham Station which boasts brilliant connections into London Bridge in 17 minutes, London Waterloo East in under 25 minutes and London Charing Cross in under 30 minutes. Sydenham Station is your second closest station and has superb links into London Bridge also but more notably the East London Overground Line with routes to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street. Locally, you are also well served with Bell Green retail park a short walk away boasting a huge Sainsbury's Supermarket, Next, Costa Coffee, Toys R Us and Currys. The Bridge Leisure Centre is located close by offering a gymnasium, swimming pool, 3G football pitches and many more leisure facilities, a real popular attraction with the local residents.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, both of which are tastefully decorated, a modern fully tiled bathroom, large reception room with oak wood flooring complimented well with the exposed staircase, a front porch area and a separate but gracefully designed fully fitted kitchen with space for a dining table. Further benefits also include a stunning private rear garden and off street parking. Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P214765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.