3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDoncaster Road, Braithwell, ROTHERHAM
- Three Bedroom Split Level Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Deceptively Spacious Throughout
- Village Location & Endless Potential
- Fantastic Gardens To Front & Rear
- Large Driveway
Located in the picturesque village of Braithwell is this split level three bedroom dorma bungalow. A large utility area and garage are ready to be converted into further living accommodation yet the current accommodation/gardens are vast. Very deceptive throughout it must be viewed to be believed!!!
Located in the picturesque rural village of Braithwell is this split level three bedroom detached dorma bungalow, conveniently placed on the edge of Rotherham and Doncaster. Offering exciting further potential, with a large utility area and garage on the bottom floor ready to be converted into further living accommodation whilst the current living accommodation is vast throughout and ample gardens surrounding the property offer further opportunity to develop the property.
The property is deceptive from the outlook and must be viewed to be believed!
Accessed from the side of the property is this entrance porch way that leads into the entrance hall giving you access to all the first floor living accommodation. With a front facing double glazed door, side, front and rear facing windows and wooden tiles to the floor.
Accessed from a front facing door fitted with a central heating radiator, offering access to the kitchen, lounge/diner, master bedroom and family bathroom,stairs rising to the first floor and stairs leading to the utility room.
This modern family bathroom is fitted with a cream three piece suite compromising of W.C, shower cubicle with a thermostatic shower overhead and shower panels, wash hand basin fitted with wooden vanity storage cupboards below. Central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window with spotlights to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 13' 1" Into Recess ( 3.30m x 3.99m Into Recess )
This master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator. Carpet to the flooring and coving to the ceiling with a TV point to hand.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, splashback tiling to the walls and contrasting work surfaces. Sink drainer with mixer taps, fitted with an integral fridge, integral electric over and gas hob. Plumbing space for a dishwasher and cooker. Cooker hood over head and a rear facing window giving you views of the rear garden. Carpet to the floor and access to entrance hall through a door.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 13' 8" ( 3.33m x 4.17m )
Accessed from the entrance hall is this good sized dining room fitted with a rear facing double glazed window giving you views of the rear garden and beyond, central heating radiator, carpets to the floor and coving to the ceiling. There is an open plan style arch leading to the
Lounge 13' 10" Into Recess x 13' 1" ( 4.22m Into Recess x 3.99m )
The focal point of this spacious lounge is a gas fire place with marble hearth and surrounds and a wooden mantel. This living room is fitted with a central heating radiator, TV and Telephone point and carpet to the flooring. With a front facing double glazed window benefiting from a archway leading into the dining room offering you more space for family and entertainment.
First Floor Bathroom
A very spacious bathroom is fitted with a cream three piece suite comprising of W.C, wash hand basin and a fitted bath with mixer taps. Benefiting from a shaver point, central heating radiator and part tiling to the walls. Laminate to the floor with carpet surround the the bathroom, storage cupboard and a side facing double glazed window giving you ample natural lighting.
Stairs rising from the ground floor up to the first floor living accommodation. Fitted with a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
A rear facing double glazed window offering views out onto the back garden and further, fitted with a central heating radiator and carpet to the flooring. With a side door giving you access through into the third bedroom.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" Into Recess x 7' 10" ( 3.81m Into Recess x 2.39m )
This bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and storage area into a recess. There is carpet to the floor and a side facing double glazed window.
Utility Area & Boot Room
Stairs from the ground floor give access to this vast area with separate doors leading to the rear garden and integral garage. This space would be ideal to convert into further living accommodation. Currenty the area has plumbing, electric and a w/c so a very easy space to convert.
This generous sized garage has an up and over door, also benefiting from power and lighting. Again this area could be combined with the utility and boot room to form further living accommodation.
Outside & Exterior
Sizable gardens to the front and rear of the property, offer lawns, low maintenance beds and stunning views over the village and countryside. The large driveway to the front and rear offer ample parking and gives access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72019037.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.