2 bedroom detached house for saleBurley, New Forest National Park
Withdrawn from Market
- Well presented accommodation throughout
- Sought after New Forest address with extensive amenities
- Ease of access to transport infrastructures
- Train services to London from Brockenhurst
- Southampton and Bournemouth Airports close by
- EPC Rating E (50)
Situated in arguably one of the most sought after villages in the New Forest, this lovely link-detached home is well presented throughout and offers two double bedrooms, bathroom, dual aspect sitting/dining room, dining hall, kitchen with Aga, cloakroom, garage, utility and store. Currently operated as a successful holiday rental the property is approached via a shared cattle grid with covered parking and landscaped private rear garden. Located within the idyllic and protected New Forest National Park, local facilities include post office, convenience store, doctor's surgery, reputable primary school and well regarded golf club together with a variety of public house and shops. Burley is also ideally placed for ease of access to the A31/M27/A35 and the mainline railway station at Brockenhurst with direct links to London Waterloo. The sailing hub of Lymington and award winning beaches are also just a short drive away.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Well presented accommodation throughout; Sought after New Forest address with extensive amenities; Ease of access to transport infrastructures; Currently thriving holiday rental; Train services to London from Brockenhurst; Southampton and Bournemouth Airports close by
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: All mains services; LOCAL AUTHORITY: New Forest District Council
Lyndhurst - 7 miles; Lymington - 10 miles; Bournemouth - 17 miles; Southampton - 21 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72019553.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8613719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.