3 bedroom detached house for saleBerwick Drive, Stenson Fields, Derby
- Modern Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Ensuite & Shower Room
- Driveway & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Local Amenities
- Viewing Advised
A three double bedroom detached property in a cul-de-sac location offering spacious and well-presented accommodation benfitting from two recpetion rooms, modern ensuite and fmaiuly shower room, driveway , garage and rear garden. VIEWING ADVISED
A three double bedroom detached property in a cul-de-sac location offering spacious and well-presented accommodation. In brief the layout comprises of an entrance hallway, modern ground floor wc, lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, three first floor double bedrooms, the master having a modern ensuite, and further modern family shower room. Outside can be found a driveway leading to a garage and an enclosed rear garden. The property is well placed for access to a range of useful local amenities, schools and local road links. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a modern two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 10' 11" x 13' 5" plus bay ( 3.33m x 4.09m plus bay )
Having double glazed bay window to the rear elevation, two radiators, feature fireplace housing gas fire and TV point.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.20m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with roll top preparation work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window, loft access and door leading to the airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.53m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes. Access to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and concealed flush WC. Heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" plus entry x 10' 6" ( 3.12m plus entry x 3.20m )
Having double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and concealed flush WC. Heated towel rail, recess spotlights and obscure double glazed window.
The property is set back from the road in a cul-de-sac position behind a block paved driveway. To the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden with a shaped lawn, gravelled area and stocked borders, There is a timber garden shed.
Having electric roller door to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72020270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.