3 bedroom flat for saleNorthill Apartments, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M50
- Within the Famous Salford Quays
- 6% Net Rental Income
- Easy Access to Transport Links & Amenities
- Stunning Waterfront Views
- Award Winning Developer
The fourth phase of the flagship Fortis Quay development is Northill apartments, located in the heart of Salford Quays. The previous phases have been a tremendous success, showing the huge demand for prime luxury residential homes in Salford.
Fortis Quay is a premier residential destination in the heart of Salford Quays comprising of four unique development which, when combined, create the perfect village environment - a go-to destination to live, work and play.
• Within the Famous Salford Quays
• 6% Net Rental Income
• Easy Access to Transport Links & Amenities
• Stunning Waterfront Views
• Award Winning Developer
Greater Manchester is one of the top property hotspots in the UK and within the region, Salford is leading the way.
This has been particularly apparent at Salford's waterfront which has been injected with £560m worth of investment, regenerating the site from underused docklands into a business hub with world-class facilities and a rich cultural offering.
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NorthillApts-519995-Salford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Investment Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.