3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleScrooby Road, Harworth, DONCASTER
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Lounge
- Downstairs WC & Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Viewing Advised
REDUCED!!!!! The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern health centre and the A1 motorway link.
Situated on a popular new build development in Harworth is this three bedroom end townhouse. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Well placed for local amenities and commuting links. Harworth hosts a variety of amenities such as a healthcare centre, supermarkets and shops.
Front facing entrance door.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low flush wc. Tiling to splash backs and front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 11" into stairs x 14' 10" ( 4.55m into stairs x 4.52m )
Feature electric fire, front facing double glazed window, television point and stairs to the first floor and landing.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
A range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a sink and drainer. Fitted with an electric oven and hob with extractor above, space for a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. rear facing double glazed window and french doors.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.62m x 3.81m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Double room.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Double room with rear facing double glazed window, television point and access to loft space which is partly boarded.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 10" max ( 3.00m x 2.08m max )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with shower over the bath, wash hand basin and low flush wc. rear facing double glazed obscure window and central heating radiator.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and decked areas. Two allocated parking spaces and visitor parking available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72021860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.