2 bedroom flat for saleCrathie Close, Wyken, Coventry
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Walking distance to University Hospital
- Seperate Garage
- Rental Potential of £595 PCM
- Cash Buyers Only
- Full brochure www.shortland-horne.co.uk
- Interested in this property or anything similar coming up? Call us on 02476 442288
NO CHAIN... CASH BUYERS ONLY...A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY...
This spacious, second floor, two bedroom flat is offered for sale with no upward chain. The property comprises kitchen with small balcony off, lounge, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and a single garage in block.
is located in a quiet area of Wyken and is conveniently close to the University Hospsital and M6/M69/M1 motorway links making this a fantastic investment or first time buy.
Other fantastic amenities are close at hand including schools, shops and supermarkets.
The remaining lease is 42 years. The ground rent is £10 per annum and £20 per month for the service charge. Rental potential of £595 PCM.
Call 02476 442288 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Rating: F
Lounge - 4.34m x 3.48m (14'3 x 11'5 ) -
Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3 x 10) -
Bedroom One - 3.48m x 2.87m (11'5 x 9'5 ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.01m (10 x 6'7 ) -
Bathroom - 2.16m x 1.78m (7'1 x 5'10) -
Communal Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72022586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27706117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shortland Horne, Coventry (Walsgrave Road). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.