1 bedroom flat for saleWoodland Road, London, SE19
Sold by Us
- EPC Grade D
- Crystal Palace Train Station (0.5 Miles)
- Ground Floor Flat
- Private Courtyard
- The Palace Triangle On Your Doorstep
- Gipsy Hill Train Station (0.4 Miles)
- Close To Crystal Palace Bus Station
- Local Amenities
- Paxton Primary School
New to the market is this ground floor flat located a stone's throw away from the vibrant triangle. The flat comprises of a spacious double bedroom, modern bathroom, a fully fitted kitchen and a reception room with bay windows. Other benefits include a private courtyard and is being sold chain free. EPC grade D.
Woodland Road is located just off the forever popular Crystal Palace triangle. Here you'll find many independently run businesses including cafes, restaurants, antique and boutique shops. Crystal Palace and Gipsy Hill train stations are both within walking distance (0.5 and 0.3 miles respectively) serving both London Victoria and London Bridge.
A fantastic and perfectly located flat literally seconds from the vibrant Crystal Palace triangle. Shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs are right on your doorstep, and Crystal Palace park is just around the corner. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
Living Room / Dining Room 13' 4" x 13' 1" (4.06m x 3.99m )
Bathroom / Shower Room 7' 5" x 4' 11" (2.26m x 1.5m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 10" (3.48m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" (3.18m x 2.24m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72023900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528769007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Crystal Palace . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.