2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeswick Drive, Newbold, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room with French Doors
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- EPC Rating: C
*** SUPERBLY PRESENTED HOME ON GENEROUS PLOT ***
* Occupying an elevated corner plot is this fantastic TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 723 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and contemporary styled accommodation, including a full depth Dining Kitchen, together with generous gardens and ample Off Street Parking.
* The property is situated in this popular residential area, well placed for local schools, amenities and for access onto Holmebrook Valley Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, Kitchen/Diner, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, alongside a gravelled Off Street Parking area for several vehicles. The enclosed east facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio with gravel bed, lawn with pond and further paved/gravel seating area beyond.
General - Gas central heating (Ideal Vogue Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 67.2 sq.m./723 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Side Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.34m x 3.71m (14'3 x 12'2) - A delightful dual aspect reception room with window to the side elevation and French doors which overlook and open onto the rear garden.
This room has a feature ornamental fireplace with marble hearth and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen - 5.31m x 2.64m (17'5 x 8'8) - A generous room spanning the full depth of the property.
Being part tiled and fitted with a range of light oak shaker style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and 5-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Quarry tiled floor and space for a dining table and chairs.
A door leads out onto the rear of the property and there is access to a useful built in under stair store.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.34m x 3.33m (14'3 x 10'11) - A fantastic side facing double bedroom, having a built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 3.10m x 2.84m (10'2 x 9'4) - A rear facing double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, alongside a gravelled Off Street Parking area for several vehicles.
The enclosed east facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio with gravel bed, lawn with pond and further paved/gravel seating area beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27706734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.