4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Kettlestone, Fakenham
- Modernised Detached House
- Generous South Facing Gardens & Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Wet Room
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
A fantastic positioned detached house with flexible living accommodation including four bedrooms, one on the ground floor with en-suite wet room, modern kitchen / breakfast, conservatory, ample parking and beautiful gardens of approx. 1/3 acre STMS - there is an external games room and outbuildings
UPVC double glazed front entrance door, UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard and staircase leading to the first floor with cupboard under.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, calor gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed obscured window to the front.
Lounge 20' x 11' 4" max ( 6.10m x 3.45m max )
Open fireplace with mantel over and tiled hearth, wall lights, two radiators, telephone and television points. Serving hatch to the kitchen-breakfast room, UPVC double glazed window to the front, door to ground floor bedroom four and double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with self cleaning glass pitched roof. Ceiling light and vinyl flooring. Bi-folding doors to the kitchen-breakfast room and door to the side leading out into the garden.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.20m )
Modern fitted kitchen with gloss fronted units at wall and base level, worksurfaces over with Asterite sink and drainer with shower mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks. Space for 'Range' cooker with cooker hood over and integrated fridge/freezer. Heated towel rail, radiator, built-in cupboard, breakfast bar and access to the loft space. Bi-folding door to the conservatory.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, access to loft space, wall lights and door to:
WC, wash hand basin and shower with tiled splashbacks. Heated chrome towel rail, predominantly tiled walls, extractor fan and UPVC double glazed obscured window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, UPVC double glazed window to the side and access to loft space with loft ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Timber double glazed Velux roof window with fitted blind, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" plus recess x 8' 7" ( 2.90m plus recess x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Timber double glazed Velux roof window with fitted blind, radiator and built in wardrobes.
WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, roll top bath with mixer tap/shower attachment and tiled walls. Shaver point, radiator, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and UPVC double glazed obscure window to the front.
Studio/Games Room 27' 2" x 13' 1" ( 8.28m x 3.99m )
Laminate flooring, power, light, double glazed window to the side and French doors to the front.
The property is approached by a driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is a generous size, well established and boasts an array of mature shrubs, trees and flowering borders. A raised decked seating area at the back of the property, which would be a lovely place to sit with views down the garden. The garden is long and benefits from a garden pond, fish pond, studio/games room, garden shed and aluminium shed. Towards the bottom of the garden is a further timber shed/workshop and summerhouse. There are steps down to the stream.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72035657.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.