3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEton Avenue, Newark
- Extended semi detached home
- Generous lounge with study area
- Separate dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- Downstairs WC and first floor bathroom
- Ample off street parking
- NO CHAIN
This extended semi-detached family home is presented in extremely good order and offers accommodation briefly comprising of an inviting entrance hallway, generous lounge with study area, separate dining room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, and a first floor family bathroom. In addition the property is conveniently located for access to Newark town centre, schools, and local amenities, has upvc double glazing, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden, and ample off-street parking. Early viewings are highly recommended and the property is marketed with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72036950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8049617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.