2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCreswick Close, Walton, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & Hardwood Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Living/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 to £215,000 - FANTASTIC DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH CONSERVATORY ***
* Offered for sale with no upward chain and occupying a delightful cul-de-sac position is this attractive TWO Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow, providing well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation including a lovely Conservatory extension overlooking the enclosed rear garden, in this popular residential neighbourhood, conveniently situated for access to the amenities in Walton and Brampton.
* Gas Central Heating and Hardwood Framed Sealed Unit Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, Conservatory, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a bed of mature shrubs and plants alongside a block paved drive providing ample Off Street Parking. A side gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden which comprises of a paved patio with step up to a lawn with planted borders. There is also a raised vegetable plot with fruit tree and a hardstanding with garden shed.
General - Gas central heating (Ideal Logic Plus Combi Boiler)
Hardwood sealed unit double glazed windows
uPVC fascias and ridge tiles
Gross internal floor area - 63.8 sq.m./687 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Entrance Hall - With two built-in storage cupboards.
Kitchen - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream shaker style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and slimline dishwasher. There is also space for a slot-in cooker, under counter fridge and larder freezer.
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 3.10m (10'6 x 10'2) - A front facing double bedroom with box bay window and a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Living / Dining Room - 5.69m x 3.66m (18'8 x 12'0) - A generous reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and coal effect electric fire.
A sliding patio door gives access into the ...
Brick/Hardwood Framed Double Glazed Conservatory - 3.38m x 2.36m (11'1 x 7'9) - With laminate flooring and French doors which open and give access onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One - 4.57m x 2.92m (15'0 x 9'7) - A good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a walk-in bath with folding shower screen and mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a bed of mature shrubs and plants alongside a block paved drive providing ample Off Street Parking.
A side gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden which comprises of a paved patio with step up to a lawn with planted borders. There is also a raised vegetable plot with fruit tree and a hardstanding with garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27708699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.