2 bedroom apartment for salePrince of Wales Road, Kentish Town NW5
Offers in Region of
- Modern Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Private West Facing Balcony
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Beautifully Finished Throughout
- Lift Access & Concierge Service
A fabulous, two double bedroom apartment arranged over the second floor of a luxury development at the vibrant heart of Kentish Town's residential district, offering a sophisticated blended interior using the finest aesthetically pleasing materials. The well planned accommodation (circa 802 square feet) comprises entrance hallway, stunning open plan kitchen/reception room with access to a West Facing balcony over-looking Talacre Park, two lovely double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms (one being en-suite). Beautifully finished throughout, with 'top of the range' fittings, floor to ceiling windows, under floor heating, lift access and concierge service.
The apartment is moments from the eclectic mix of independent shops, fashionable boutiques, pubs, cafés, restaurants of both Kentish Town, Chalk Farm and Camden, next to Talacre Park and is also only a short stroll to the green open spaces of Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath. The surrounding area is convenient for transport links including Kentish Town's Thameslink for King's Cross' Eurostar, both Luton and Gatwick Airports, and Kentish Town West Overground is also adjacent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 67730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.