3 bedroom detached house for saleWragby Road, Bardney, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Village Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated approximately 9 miles East of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln within the ever popular and sought after village of Bardney is this three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, lawned front and rear gardens and spacious and well appointed accommodation.
Situated approximately 9 miles East of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln within the ever popular and sought after village of Bardney is this three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, lawned front and rear gardens and spacious and well appointed accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 18' 6" x 14' 6" ( 5.64m x 4.42m )
Having a uPVC window to the side aspect, uPVC sliding door to the rear aspect, TV and telephone points, wall mounted panel radiator and a gas fireplace with decorative surround.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated appliances including an electric oven and a four ring hob with extractor hood; complete with vinyl flooring, dual aspect uPVC windows to the front and side, uPVC door to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
A spacious landing that could be utilised as a study; having a uPVC window to the side aspect, loft access, airing cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, TV point and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 6' 6" ( 2.79m max x 1.98m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three pieces suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with a uPVC window to the side aspect, vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with mature shrubs and tree and a driveway providing off-road parking. The rear garden is non overlooked and predominantly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders and a shed (12'x8') with power and lighting; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72047768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.