2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Forest Hill, SE23
- Well presented two bedroom split level flat
- Large and light reception room with space to dine
- Expansive garden and off street parking
- Spaciously arranged over two floors,set in period conversion
- Well equipped kitchen and generous storage space
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Excellent location, benefits from dual entrance
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Well presented throughout, this lovely two bedroom maisonette flat boasts a large light reception room, generous sized bedrooms, expansive garden and off-street parking.
London Road is located within easy reach of the excellent range of amenities available in Forest Hill. The nearest underground station is Forest Hill (BR) providing fast links into and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72048497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1057757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.