3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestover Gardens, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Popular cul-de-sac position
- Two reception rooms
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Scope to create an open plan dining kitchen
- Potential for cosmetic refurbishment
- Front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
A much loved three bedroom family home occupying a desirable position at the top of this small cul-de-sac. Offered to the market with no onward chain, the property offers generous proportions with two reception rooms, gardens front and rear and the potential for the discerning purchaser to make it their own.
The accommodation comprises in brief; entrance hall to the ground floor leading on into a welcoming living room with gas fire and access through to the dining room. From here is a separate kitchen , currently with a range of units to base and wall level, gas cooker point, tiling to splash backs, stainless steel sink unit and pantry cupboard and with scope to create a sizeable dining kitchen. There is a side porch with front and rear doors, two storage cupboards and WC.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and a house bathroom which has been recently updated having white suite and mixer shower. Externally there is an attractive lawned garden to the rear with planted borders and a low maintenance gravelled garden to the front.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72049889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.