2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnwell Road, Dartford
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage To Side & Driveway For Two Cars To Front
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- EPC Energy Rating C (70)
- Dartford Bridge Community Primary School 0.3 miles away
- The Leigh UTC 0.2 miles away
- Dartford (0.8 mi)
Positioned in a quiet part of the cul-de-sac, is this charming family home. The property externally benefits from having a garage to the side and a driveway to the front for several vehicles. Whilst internally on the ground floor is an entrance hall that allows access to the downstairs cloakroom and the modern kitchen with fitted wall and base units and space for appliances. Also off the entrance hall, is a spacious lounge / dining room that follows onto the secluded rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn. On the first floor, the landing that leads onto two double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
The abode is near to Dartford Train Station and Town Centre. Highly sought after primary schools such as Dartford Bridge Community Primary School (0.3 miles away) & The Leigh UTC (0.2 miles away) are close by. The Dartford Crossing and the A2 are within easy reach as well. Ebbsfleet International Train Station is a short drive away and offers you London St Pancras in 19 minutes!
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view this impressive home. EPC rating C.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Cloakroom - 0.61m x 1.52m (2'54 x 5'17) -
Kitchen - 1.52m x 3.05m (5'61 x 10'65) -
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.62m x 3.35m (15'02 x 11'65) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 2.74m x 2.74m (9'81 x 9'44) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 2.44m (11'68 x 8'69) -
Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.52m (6'65 x 5'54) -
Rear Garden - 13.72m x 6.40m (45'34 x 21'66) -
Garage - 4.88m x 2.44m (16'47 x 8'23) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72054995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27668909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.