2 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Lune Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6BP
Offers in Excess of
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Cottage
- Quiet Residential Location Of Fleetwood
- Boasts Stunning Open Sea Views
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Good Size Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Offers Residential Parking To The Front
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE FISHERMAN'S COTTAGE BOASTING OPEN SEA VIEWS & SITUATED IN A QUIET SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF FLEETWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terrace property boasts open sea views situated in a quiet residential location of Fleetwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Fleetwood town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, good size dining room, kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance enclosed rear courtyard with on street residential parking available to the front. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 465622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.