2 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbotts Walk, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6QF
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Located Close To Fleetwood Town Centre
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen Area
- Two Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Yard
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF FLEETWOOD TOWN CENTRE & PROMENADE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terrace house situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Fleetwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and within walking distance of Fleetwood town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge diner, kitchen, cellar, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower suite. Externally the property benefits from ample on street parking and boasts a low maintenance rear yards ideal for outdoor family entertainment with fuly working outdoor toilet and gated access to rear service road. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 483675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.