2 bedroom apartment for saleMonks Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Popular residential location
- Good sized garden with rear access
- No onward chain
- Share of the freehold
- New 99 year lease
A TWO BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH GARDEN. THE PROPERTY HAS A SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD, A NEW 99 YEAR LEASE AND NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Monks Road has always been a very popular road for both homeowners and investors alike.
As you enter the hallway the large room to the front with bay window is the master bedroom. Adjoining that is the 2nd bedroom with access out to the garden at the rear.
The sitting room is in the middle of the property and in turn leads through to the kitchen and then shower room.
At the rear of the property is a good size patio/garden with rear access. It provides ample space for a table and chairs and washing line.
26 Monks Road comprises of two apartments and the respective owners each have a 50% share of the freehold and have recently extended the lease term up to 99 years.
• Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage
Monks Road runs parallel to Pinhoe Road. If you access Monks Road by the convenience store at the top and then turn right into Monks Road, the property is a short distance down the road on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72058448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXE180013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.