4 bedroom town house for salePorchfield Close, Gravesend
- Immaculate 4 Bedroom Town House
- Beautifully designed and well fitted kitchen diner
- Large first floor living room
- Two en suites, family shower rooms & ground floor WC
- Low maintanence garden backing on to a field
- Integral garage and drive way
- Easy access to Gravesend train station and A2 connections with London
- No Chain
- CCTV & Hive central heating included
This four bedroom town house has to go on the top of your viewing list for a number of reason. To start with the presentation of the home is simply outstanding, There is nothing that you need to do to the home, literally move in place your furniture and enjoy what the current owners have achieved with this home. You might not have to even place your furniture as the seller has indicated they may be prepared to leave everything! Starting on the ground floor you will walk in to a large and welcoming hallway with a handy ground floor WC and direct access to the integral garage. Many of us don't put cars in to garages any more so this is a great storage area for the home but could also be utilised as a work space or even and after a few slight alterations to the road entrance an additional reception room. The rear of the home is where you will find a large and well fitted kitchen diner that opens up on to a secluded rear garden that has been designed to to be very low maintenance. The kitchen itself has an integrated dishwasher, is plumbed for an American fridge freezer, washing machine and has a Range style cooker all of this is likely to remain. Up to the first floor now where even the landing is a lovely size at 16'8" x 6'. Another great feature of this home are all the room sizes, as you enter the living room you will see this for yourself. There is also the first of the bedrooms on this floor. The current owners have made this bedroom into a beautiful dressing room with en suite shower room and extensive fitted wardrobes. The top of the home offers a lovely view from the master bedroom over the field at the back of the home as well as having a Jack and Jill door into the family bathroom. There is an additional shower room on this floor so the remaining two occupants of bedrooms three and four could share this leaving that lovely bathroom as an exclusive en suite for the master bedroom. There are many other hidden gems to this home like CCTV that will remain and Hive central heating system that works in conjunction with Alexa and a water softener. You really do need to come and see the home to believe just how impressive it is. Book soon as this is not likely to be for sale for long. EPC band: D
Ground floor WC: 5'4" x 2'8"
Kitchen Diner: 16'8" x 11'10"
Landing:16'8" x 6'
Living Room: 16'8" x 14'
Bedroom Two: 12'10 x 9' (including wardrobes)
En Suite Shower : 6'7" x 3'5"
Master Bedroom:12'7" x 10'1"
En Suite Bathroom: 9' x 5'4"
Bedroom Three: 13'11" x 8'8"
Bedroom Four: 11'3" x 7'9"
Shower Room: 6'3" x 2'4"
Rear Garden: 30' x 17'3"
Integral Garage: 14'3" (lengthens into recess to 17'7") X 7'1" (door width) internally 9'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.