4 bedroom barn conversion for saleStanmore, Beedon, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20
- Impressive converted barn providing a combined entrance hall, drawing room and dining room
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with utility area
- Study/bedroom 4 with adjoining full bathroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 Further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private and established walled garden
- Ample drive
- Lovely location surrounded by open countryside
- EPC rating E
South Stanmore Barn is an impressive period converted barn which is believed to date back to the mid 1700’s. The property was converted in 1991 and has been meticulously maintained and enhanced by the current owners, who have been there for approximately 16 years. A grand entrance hall opens out to the beautiful and cavernous drawing room with a central wood burning stove, oak flooring throughout, and with a stunning vaulted exposed timber frame. Moving through the barn there is a dining area, again with a vaulted ceiling, which in turn leads to the kitchen/breakfast room. This beautiful room has a bespoke, handmade wood-painted kitchen from Trevor Moore Design in Hungerford/Marlborough with extensive granite worktops, Joppa limestone floor, a utility area and second sink, and a feature Aga with an additional and more traditional halogen hob/double oven. A useful adjoining full bathroom and a study/4th bedroom overlook the lovely main garden. The principal bedroom accommodation is to one end of the barn and consists of 3 bedrooms, all featuring exposed timbers and served by a family bathroom, while the master also comes complete with an en-suite shower room.
Gardens and Grounds
The property is approached via a granite entrance drive and wooden 5 bar gate, beyond which is a large gravel parking area for multiple vehicles. The partially walled garden, which is beautifully landscaped with a number of mature trees and shrubs, creates a superb setting for the property. There is a large area of lawn with two paved terrace areas and an ornamental pond and waterfall in one section, while up some steps there is a further expansive lawn, mature trees and a paved terrace outside the Crane summer house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72061414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW130283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.