3 bedroom detached house for saleNewtonmore, PH20
- Magnificent Bespoke Architectural Designed Home
- Open Plan Living Space With Cathedral Ceiling
- Three Double Ensuite Bedrooms
- Geothermal Underfloor Heating & Full Double Glazing
- Indoor Hot Tub & Shower Room
- Detached Garage & Landscaped Garden
- Central Village Location
- Bedrooms: 3
- Postcode: PH20 1ED
Kirk House is a magnificent bespoke architectural designed home built in 2008 to extremely high specifications. This stunning property replaced an existing Free Church of Scotland building and some of the architecture has been influenced by this and in particular the front arched entrance, the high cathedral ceiling and extensive glazing at the rear which offers great natural daylight and views to local hills. The wonderful living area is open plan with specific areas for lounge seating, kitchen and food preparation, casual and formal dining. Also on the ground floor is a double en-suite bedroom, indoor hot tub, WC and utility room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both en-suite and a mezzanine area with leisure seating (which could be changed into a 4th bedroom).
Accommodation: Total floor area 229m2
Front porch, open plan living area, shower room with WC leading to the hot tub/spa, en-suite double bedroom and utility room.
Two double en-suite bedrooms, mezzanine and separate study areas.
External stone feature sourced to match Alvie estate's local pink stone.
Heather blue roof slates sourced from Newfoundland, Canada and fitted with snow holding roof hooks at the rear (snow brake for large roofs).
Large living area with Cathedral ceiling with large glazed wall.
Kitchen with built-in Neff and Mieli appliances. Corian worktops. Matching breakfast bar.
All 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with Geberit shower toilets.
Indoor hot tub and shower rooms.
Open Oak staircase with low level inset LED lighting.
Windows and doors handcrafted by Treecraft in Dornoch.
Geothermal heating system with underfloor heating throughout.
Garden with lawns, patio, low maintenance chippings and a tarmac driveway.
'Drive through' single garage with electric vehicle doors opening at both ends.
Timber Garden shed with open covered sitting deck (sitooterie).
The location is within the heart of the village with a quick and easy flat access to Newtonmore's amenities. Craigdhu Road lies to the front and St Brides Avenue to the rear with access from both.
This property would make an ideal retirement, holiday or family home.
Some furnishings may be sold by separate negotiation.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Telephone. Sky dish.
A Home Report is available for this property: Please contact our office.
Energy Performance Band C
NB: Home Report Value is £420,000
Band F (includes water rates).
Formal offers should be submitted to our office in Aviemore.
Viewing is by appointment only through the Selling Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72063314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference kirkhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caledonia Estate Agency, Aviemore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.