3 bedroom house for saleThe Flinders plot 9 at Chapelton, Ardrossan Road, Seamill, West Kilbride, KA23
- Prestigious traditional sandstone fronted villa.
- Overlooking village green.
- Contemporary open plan interior with bi-fold doors.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Beach only two minutes' walk.
- Easy commute to Glasgow and Ayr.
- Choose contemporary or traditional style finishes inside.
- High specification includes rain shower and wine cooler.
- Views of open countryside and sea.
Dreaming of a home by the coast for some time, we are delighted to now be living at Chapelton. Hope Homes have made the journey here exciting, whilst considering our individual needs. Our home has become the reality of our dreams, the quality and finishing touches are exceptional. The Build, Sales and Aftercare team could not be better. Thanks, Kim & Kirk
Chapelton is so much more than a housing development. Situated in a beautiful location, close to the sea, Chapelton is a unique opportunity to live life beautifully.
Hope Homes have taken their inspiration from Scottish domestic architecture of the late 17th to the mid-19th century. By drawing on the timeless language of traditional design, Chapelton is being built to last and will continue to look beautiful for decades to come.
A wide range of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes means there is something for everyone. Streets and homes each have their own character and encourage a sense of community. Attention to detail is paramount at Chapelton with every home being one of a kind.
Prestigious, period-style properties are solidly built from natural materials such as sandstone, larch and slate. Large sliding case and sash windows allow the light to flood in, while front entrances are individually designed and finished in heritage paint colours. Even garages, walls and fences benefit from great attention to detail.
On the inside, your new home can be contemporary or traditional in style, with a wide choice of finishes to suit your taste. So many features are included as standard - everything from a wine cooler to a double ended bath. Each home has at least one set of bi fold doors, allowing you to connect with the outdoors. Something you'll be keen to do in such a scenic location.
Excellent road and rail links, the stunning surrounding coastline and an area steeped in local history, all combine to ensure that you'll love being part of this thriving seaside town of Seamill, West Kilbride.
Lounge - 3.67m x 6.04m
Kitchen - 3.97m x 4.11m
Dining - 3.17m x 4.06m
Guest toilet / Laundry - 2.50m x 1.80m
Bedroom 1 (excluding door recess) - 3.69m x 2.99m
En suite - 1.71m x 1.77m
Bedroom 2 (excluding door recess) - 3.28m x 3.31m
Bedroom 3 - 2.52m x 2.93m
Bathroom - 2.14m x 2.60m
VISIT US NOW!
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72069560.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FlindersPlot9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.