1 bedroom apartment for saleHeath Road, Wirral
- Ground floor apartment
- Over 55's
- No onward chain
- Great position for local transport links
- Communal gardens
- Retirement apartment in Bebington
- Pets Allowed
This property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is situated perfectly for transport routes! This property is a one bedroom ground floor apartment with your very own sliding doors to the communal gardens. With great accessibility this property is not to be missed call 0151 644 8666 to view!
A delightful one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment in Bebington, ideal for local shops and public transport. A secure environment offering superb accommodation with large hall, spacious lounge with sliding doors leading to the communal garden, fitted kitchen, main bedroom and a shower room. The property has a house manager and also communal lounge, laundry room and visitors accommodation.
Communal entrance with security intercom.
Timber door with security spyhole into private reception hall, wall mounted audio intercom phone, timber door into built in storage cupboard with shelving and hanging space.
Lounge 9' 10" x 17' 2" excluding recess ( 3.00m x 5.23m excluding recess )
Sliding patio double glazed door opening onto communal gardens, wall lights, electric fire set into feature surround and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units and complimentary roll top work surfaces, partially tiled walls, sink and drainer with mixer tap, eye level electric oven, four ring electric hob, cooker hood, space for a fridge freezer, U.P.V.C double glazed window and plumbing for dishwasher.
Bedroom 8' 9" x 13' 9" max into door recess ( 2.67m x 4.19m max into door recess )
U.P.V.C double glazed window, fitted wardrobes comprising double hanging robe with mirror sliding doors, electric storage heater, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank, two wall lights, television point and laminate flooring.
Electric shower set within walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC. Fully tiled walls, shaver socket, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72070766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.