2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Augustines Drive, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen & Brick/uPVC Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage, CSS & Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** FANTASTIC HOME WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND SCOPE TO EXTEND/IMPROVE ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House which offers 801 Sq. Ft. of well appointed accommodation, which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a lovely family home.
* The property boasts a fantastic plot with a delightful south facing rear garden, being conveniently situated for the local amenities and well placed for access to the Town Centre and Queens Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Generous Dual Aspect Living Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved frontage interspersed with shrubs, alongside a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage with power. To the rear of the property there is a paved seating area, lawned garden with mature planted borders, raised rockery and garden shed with power.
General - Gas central heating (Halstead Ace High Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 74.4 sq.m./801 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Parkside Community School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With built-in Pantry and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Room - 2.82m x 2.03m (9'3 x 6'8) - With window to the side elevation and a sliding door giving access to the Living Room. An opening leads through into the ...
Kitchen - 2.84m x 1.32m (9'4 x 4'4) - Being part tiled and fitted with pine base units with work surface over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space is provided for an under counter fridge.
A door gives access into the ...
Brick & Upvc Conservatory - 3.38m x 2.77m (11'1 x 9'1) - With space for a freezer. A sliding door gives access to a ...
Ground Floor Wc - With vinyl flooring, low flush WC and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Living Room - 5.54m x 3.45m (18'2 x 11'4) - A generous reception room with windows to the front and rear elevations.
This room has a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted coal effect living flame gas fire.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch and built-in airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One - 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5) - A generous rear facing double bedroom having built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 2.84m (11'7 x 9'4) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a cast iron bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Built-in storage cupboard.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved frontage interspersed with shrubs, alongside a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage with power.
To the rear of the property there is a paved seating area, lawned garden with mature planted borders, raised rockery and garden shed with power.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27712324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.