2 bedroom terraced house for saleChatham Street, Edgeley, Stockport
- No vendor chain.
- Ideal investment opportunity.
- Popular residential location.
- New Worcester combi-boiler.
- Fully double glazed.
- Useful cellar.
* IDEAL INVESTMENT OPORTUNITY * FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED * NO VENDOR CHAIN * DESIRABLE STREET IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION * CLOSE TO ALEXANDRA PARK & RESERVOIRS * CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & STOCKPORT TRAIN STATION * USEFUL SINGLE CHAMBERED CELLAR *
Offered for sale with no vendor chain is this two bedroom mid-terrace property situated on a desirable street within the popular residential area of Edgeley. The property is conveniently positioned to many local amenities including Alexandra Park & Reservoirs, local shops, schools & transport links including Stockport train station & the M60 motorway. The property itself is ideally suited to investors looking for a property to renovate or rent out. In modernised condition this property would typically achieve between £650-£695 per calendar month. In brief the property comprises of: an entrance hall, separate living & dining rooms and galley kitchen. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms & three piece bathroom. Other features include full UPVC double glazing & a useable single chambered cellar. To the rear is a neatly presented flagged courtyard. Call us on to book a viewing NOW!!
Ground Floor - PVC front door to:
Hall - 3.46 x 0.95 (11'4" x 3'1") - Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Living Room - 3.46 x 2.73 (11'4" x 8'11") - UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, feature gas fireplace,
Dining Room - 3.60 x 3.61 (11'10" x 11'10") - UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, gas fireplace, door to cellar, door to:
Kitchen - 3.51 x 1.98 (11'6" x 6'6") - Fitted with a range of base level units with stainless steel sink unit, space for under-counter fridge & freezer, fitted electric cooker with four ring gas hob above, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to rear & side, UPVC door to side, floor mounted boiler serving central heating system & domestic hot water,
Cellar - 3.46 x 3.64 (11'4" x 11'11") - Single chamber, useful strorage space, gas & electric meters
First Floor -
Landing - Access to loft via hatch, doors to:
Bedroom 1 - 3.46 x 3.62 (11'4" x 11'11") - UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, useful over-stairs double storage cupboard, additional built in store cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 3.60 x 1.97 (11'10" x 6'6") - UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator,
Bathroom - 2.77 x 1.54 (9'1" x 5'1") - Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin & low level WC, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Outside - Enclosed flagged courtyard garden with boundary wall & fenced, outside tap, gated access to to rear alley.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72074071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28829437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Edgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.