4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
Offers in Region of
- Gas central heating, double glazing, a wealth of original features
- Detached character home in a secluded setting to rear of plot
- Set alongside "Tumble Beacon" a scheduled ancient monument dating to pre-medieval times
- Wood panelled reception hall with stunning balustrade staircase leading to galleried landing
- Two large reception rooms and study/sunlounge
- Four generous first floor double bedrooms
- Three first floor bathrooms
- Overall plot size 245' x 125'
- Potential for further extension (subject to Planning Permission)
- A truly unique opportunity which should not be missed
A grand character house of local distinction set in grounds in excess of half-an-acre to include an English Heritage scheduled Ancient Monument, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, elegant reception hall, 2 principal receptions, conservatory, kitchen & utility - Highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 20ft x 20ft -
En-Suite Bathroom - 10ft x 10ft -
Bedroom 2 - 18ft x 17ft -
Bedroom 3 - 14ft 3inch x 12ft 9inch -
Bedroom 4 - 14ft 6inch x 11ft -
Two Family Bath/Shower Rooms -
Overall Plot Size - 245ft x 125ft -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 25ft x 20ft -
Dining Room - 18ft x 17ft -
Study/Sun Lounge - 12ft x 10ft 7inch -
Inner Hallway -
Kitchen - 15ft x 15ft -
Cloakroom 2 -
First Floor -
Galleried Landing -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72074926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28829386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.