4 bedroom town house for saleNettle Way, Minster
- Modern 3 storey 4 bed town house
- Spacious accomodation throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Gardens to front and rear
- Parking for 2 x car and detached garage
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing
Take a look at this impressive 4 bedroom town house situated in a prominent position on the popular Thistle Hill development in Minster. The property has all the modern benefits you would expect as well as an en-suite to the master bedroom, fully fitted contemporary kitchen, Juliet balconies to the first floor lounge and a modern white bathroom suite. Outside are gardens to front and rear with parking for two cars and a detached single garage. There's a large woodland park just a stones throw away and easy access to the main dual carriageway should you work of the island. All in all a great family home. Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing.
Garage room for 2 cars.
33' 9'' x 15' 0'' (10.28m x 4.57m)
Laminate floor, radiator panel x 2, double glazed french doors, spot lights, beech units, oven and hob, fridge freezer, dish washer, washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window.
Laminate floor, radiator panel, double glazed Juliet balcony, power point x 2, storage.
Carpet, radiator panel, double glazed window x 2, storage.
Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., radiator panel, carpet, spotlights.
Double glazed window, carpet, radiator panel, storage.
Carpet, radiator panel, double glazed window.
Carpet, radiator panel, double glazed window x 2, en suite, en suite shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C., spotlights.
Garden comprises mostly lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8646852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.