3 bedroom terraced house for salePacey Way, Grantham
- Modern Terrace Home
- Presented to a High Standard by Current Vendors
- Lounge and Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms and En-Suite to Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Popular Location
- Excellent Access to A1 and Grantham Train Station
GUIDE PRICE £145,000-£149,950
Well-maintained home situated within a popular area of Grantham and benefits from a wide range of amenities the town has to offer such as shops, schooling, Grantham train station and direct access to the A1 and A52, perfect for the working family looking to commute.
William H Brown are proud to present this modern family home, which has been presented to a high standard by the current vendors. This spacious property comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/ diner, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden which has been designed for low maintenance and one allocated parking space. Positioned within a popular area, set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre which offers a wide range of amenities such as shops, restaurants, pubs, schooling which includes the two well-known grammar schools. The property also features direct access to the A1, A52 and Grantham train station, having a direct link to London Kings Cross taking approximately 65 minutes.
Double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall, which has a radiator and provides access into the cloakroom and lounge.
The cloakroom is fitted with a two piece white suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low level wc, also including a radiator and an extractor fan.
Lounge 18' x 10' plus recess ( 5.49m x 3.05m plus recess )
The lounge is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, with two radiators, staircase off leading to the first floor landing, storage cupboard under the stairs, TV point and access into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.22m x 2.79m )
The kitchen/ diner has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and patio doors out to the rear garden. Fitted with modern white low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer, electric oven and induction hob with extractor hood over. Also including a radiator and downlighters, integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The landing provides access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.67m plus recess )
Bedroom one has a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and access into the en-suite.
Bedroom One En-Suite
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low level wc. The en-suite also offers a radiator, shaving point, downlighters and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
Bedroom two is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
Bedroom three has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece white modern suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low level wc, an extractor fan and heated towel rail.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has been designed for low maintenance, benefiting from a patio seating area and a raised decked sitting area, with outside lighting, a shed, outside water tap and astro turf. The rear garden also provides gated access to the allocated parking space.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72082766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.