2 bedroom apartment for saleCalder Edge, Calder Drive, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- A Second Floor Apartment
- Situated Within the Fringes of Calderstones Park
- Viewing Overlooking Calderstones Park
- Popular South Liverpool Suburb
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Communal Hallways & Staircase To Upper Floors
- Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this spacious second floor apartment situated within the fringes of Calderstones Road. The apartment offers well planned access accommodation briefly comprises, a communal hallways with staircase to upper floors, reception hall, formal lounge with a Juliet balcony overlooking Calderstones Park, fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. the property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with residents parking and a garage fitted with an up and over door. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72098395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.