5 bedroom detached house for saleMonarchs Road, Sutterton, Boston
- MODERN 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ARRANGED OVER 3 FLOORS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF SUTTERTON
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITES TO 3 BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY & DOUBEL GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
A modern 5 Bedroom Detached Home arranged over 3 floors, offering spacious living accommodation, Situated in a popular residential location within the village of Sutterton, the property benefits from en-suites to 3 bedrooms, a private driveway, double garage and enclosed rear garden.
This spacious detached home provides ample living accommodation over 3 floors and briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom to the ground floor, 3 Bedrooms and an En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and a Family Bathroom located on the first floor and 2 further Bedrooms with a 'Jack & Jill' En-Suite located on the second floor.
Externally the property boasts a private driveway, double garage and an enclosed rear garden.
Internal viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the size of the property and the accommodation on offer.
With part glazed front entrance door, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard beneath, doors to Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen.
Lounge 22' 4" x 11' 7" ( 6.81m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors with side window panels to rear garden, radiator, TV aerial point, brick built recess and base with multi fuel burner inset, coving to ceiling and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces and tiling, integral double oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to rear elevation, door to Utility.
Utility 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
With base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, extractor fan, door to Cloakroom and rear entrance door leading to the garden.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, ceiling light point and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to front elevation. This spacious landing also benefits from an airing cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling and a ceiling light point. Doors to 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Stairs rising to second floor.
Master Bedroom 22' 5" maximum including en-suite x 11' 7" maximum ( 6.83m maximum including en-suite x 3.53m maximum )
With double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, 2 built-in double wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to rear elevation, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower fitted to tiled recess, partly tiled walls, electric shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 5 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower fitted to tiled recess, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from first floor landing, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, loft access, double glazed window to front elevation, with doors to 2 bedrooms.
Bedroom 2 22' 6" maximum into recess x 11' 7" ( 6.86m maximum into recess x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point, radiator, wood flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to 'Jack & Jill' en-suite.
Jack & Jill En-Suite
With double glazed Velux style window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, electric shaver point, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling and ceiling spotlights, doors to Bedrooms 2 and 3.
Bedroom 3 22' 6" maximum into recess x 9' 10" ( 6.86m maximum into recess x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to 'Jack & Jill' en-suite.
The property benefits from a private tarmac driveway to the rear which is accessed just after the central communal green area. The driveway provides ample off road parking as well as vehicular access to the double garage. A rear entrance gate leads to the good sized rear garden which is fully enclosed by fencing and brick walls. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with a raised brick built flower bed and shrub and bush borders. There is a paved patio seating area and also a slated seating area. The lawn extends to the side of the property to provide a larger than average plot size. A garden shed is also included in the sale.
Double Garage 17' 1" x 18' 9" ( 5.21m x 5.71m )
With 2 up-and-over doors, served by power and lighting and with storage to the eaves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72100082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.