3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmberley Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Price Range £800,000 to £840,000
- Character semi detached three bedroom house
- Stylish refurbished bathroom
- Two spacious receptions with connecting doors
- Classic Shaker style kitchen
- Exposed floorboards to majority of rooms
- Guest cloakroom
- Delightful south facing rear garden
- Ideally located for Queens Road and the station
- EPC E
Price Range £800,000 to £840,000. A semi detached three bedroom house which oozes classic elegance and has some original features combined with modern conveniences. The property features a Shaker style kitchen which is fitted with high end integral appliances, a stylish recently refurbished bathroom, attached garage and delightful south facing garden. There is potential to extend, subject to the usual planning consents.
Amberley Road is in a sought after location and is ideally situated being an easy walk to the Central Line Station, the boutique shops, cafes and Waitrose at Queens Road. State and independent schools are also close by. Buckhurst Hill is a popular choice being conveniently located for access to the City and West End, whilst being a quieter location with Epping Forest on the doorstep.
There is a welcoming entrance hall with exposed floorboards which extend to the majority of the ground floor and a handy guest cloakroom with modern white suite. There are two receptions with connecting doors which can be opened to make one large living space, a large bayed window with coloured leaded fan lights and French doors to the rear garden providing a bright room. Delightfully finished with splendid feature fire surrounds, picture rails, ceiling rose and built in storage to alcoves. The classic style kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of Shaker cabinets with integral appliances including oven, hob, fridge and freezer, granite worksurfaces and ceramic tiled floor. There are three good size bedrooms on first floor. The landing features a coloured leaded window to the side and picture rail. The master bedroom is beautifully presented with bespoke wardrobes, ornate fire surround and picture rail. The second bedroom also has fitted wardrobes and an ornate fire surround. The stylish bathroom has been recently refurbished of an excellent size with bath and a separate large shower. There are high quality fittings and the beautiful tiling provides the finishing touch.
Outside, the front garden is brick paved providing ample parking and there are surrounding flower beds with mature plantings. The own driveway leads to the attached garage. The delightful rear garden is approximately 60ft. and is south facing. There is a flagstone paved patio with pizza oven, lawned area with surrounding flower borders and a plethora of flowering shrubs and ever greens.
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall; Guest Cloakroom; Reception One 15'2 into bay x 12'3; Reception Two 13'0 x 12'1; Kitchen 14'0 x 9'8.
First Floor - Master Bedroom 15'3 into bay x 12'3; Bedroom Two 13'0 x 12'3; Bedrooms Three 11'0 x 6'10; Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72100595.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.