3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMentmore Road, Linslade, Leighton Buzzard
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PRIME LINSLADE LOCATION
- OVER LOOKING MENTMORE PARK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LEIGHTON BUZZARD TRAIN STATION
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
MUST SEE!! Situated in a prime LINSLADE location overlooking MENTMORE PARK and within walking distance of Leighton Buzzard TRAIN STATION is this immaculate family home. This EXTENDED property includes a 36ft 'GARDEN ROOM' with bi-folding door leading out to a mature rear garden.
Brown & Merry are delighted to present this period property in a prime Linslade location over looking Mentmore Park and set within good school catchments and walking distance from both Leighton Buzzard Train Station and Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. Offered to the market in immaculate condition, the current owner has greatly improved and extended this loved family home, including a 36ft 'GARDEN ROOM' with bi-folding door leading out onto a mature rear garden. Throughout the property you will find character features including picture rails, wood burning stove, exposed floor boards in many of the rooms and there is the possibility to extend the property further STP.The property comprises of: lounge, kitchen, utility room, and 36ft dining room/garden room. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside of the property there is parking available for up to three vehicles, a garage and a well maintained mature garden to the rear. MUST SEE!
Stained glass door to the front, stairs to the first floor, wooden flooring and radiator. Doors to the lounge, kitchen and garden room/diner.
Lounge 14' max into bay x 12' 7" max ( 4.27m max into bay x 3.84m max )
Fire place housing a wood burner, TV point and radiator. Double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room / Garden Room 36' 3" x 10' 6" ( 11.05m x 3.20m )
TV point, wall lights and two radiators. Double glazed French doors to the side and velux windows. Bi-folding doors to the rear.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with solid wood work surface over, butler style sink, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for a dishwasher. Double glazed window to the side and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 4" max x 7' 4" ( 2.24m max x 2.24m )
Partially tiled with base units and work surface over, inset ceramic bowl sink, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and loft access. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Stairs from the ground floor, exposed floor boards and double glazed window to the side. Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 11" up to bay ( 3.20m x 3.63m up to bay )
Exposed floor boards, radiator and double glazed bay window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 14' 7" ( 3.20m x 4.45m )
Exposed floor boards, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 8' ( 2.31m x 2.44m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, WC and bath with jet mixer taps and electric 'aqualija' shower over. Airing cupboard, under floor heating and heated towel rail. Loft access. Double glazed window to the side.
Garage with up & over door, power and light. The rear of the garage has been converted to a room.
Driveway providing off road parking for four cars.
Paved frontage with shrub borders. Gated access to the rear.
Mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved area and plant/shrub borders. Apple tree, cherry tree and pond. Four electric sockets and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72102224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.