2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Close, Shirley Oaks, Croydon, Surrey
- Beautiful 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Lounge/diner with separate kitchen
- Feature spiral staircase
- Private rear garden & 2 allocated parking spaces
- Beautiful cul-de-sac position
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Looking for your home is an exciting affair and when the perfect house arrives you will surely fall in love with what is on offer. Whether you are a first-time buyer or looking for something smaller this is the one for you.
This lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached home is offered onto the market in lovely condition throughout and situated in an idyllic position at the end of a cul-de-sac on the edge of parkland.
Sit and relax on the sofa in the lounge to watch television after a long day at work, or get the cookery books out and prepare a sumptuous meal in the fitted kitchen.
The advantage of having the French patio doors means that in warmer weather the rear garden acts as a perfect extension to your home. For when you have guests round there is a downstairs cloakroom for added convenience.
Both the 2 bedrooms are great sizes and there is no worries about storage, as there is plenty of space in the loft for your belongings. Furthermore the refitted bathroom is a great place to relax.
On the outside the house gets even better; there is private parking for 2 cars and the garden to the rear is perfect to enjoy the sun or fired up the barbecue. If you fancy a of bit of fresh air there is plenty of open space around the village.
What the Owner says:
Shirley Oaks Village is a great place to live, with a village feel and plenty of green spaces. Just up the road is a selection of shops for the essentials, and if you fancy a bite to eat there is an array of restaurants to enjoy.
If you don’t fancy driving, the bus around the village is perfect to hop on to head to both Croydon or East Croydon station to go to London.
Being tucked away at the back of the cul-de-sac it feels so peaceful, what makes this house a home is the wonderful neighbours we have in the small row of houses, everyone is really friendly and we look out for one another.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 16'6 x 12'11 (5.03m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 6'5 (3.15m x 1.96m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 9'1 to built-in wardrobe (4.19m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 8'0 to built-in wardrobe (2.90m x 2.44m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72105893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.