3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBirchall Avenue, Whiston, Rotherham
- THREE BED END TOWN HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT PURCHASE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEW NOW
Situated in a popular location of Whiston, is this well appointed three Bedroom Semi Detached property which offers an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or growing family. The property is well positioned for local village amenities and has good access links to both M1 and M18 motorways.
GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000
Double glazed to to the front leads into the entranc hall.
Lounge 12' 5" x 13' 9" ( 3.78m x 4.19m )
Well presented front facing lounge with double glazed window and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
With double glazed french door to rear that opens onto the rear garden.
Kitchen/diner 7' 4" x 12' 7" ( 2.24m x 3.84m )
Well presented kitchen diner with a stylish range of base and wall units along with a breakfast bar.. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, over, hob and extractor fan. There is a double glazed door the the side and rear.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to bedrooms and bathroom, there is also loft access from the landing.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 10" plus doorway ( 3.71m x 3.00m plus doorway )
Spacious master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 1" plus doorway ( 2.97m x 3.38m plus doorway )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Third bedroom has a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage.
Well presented bathroom and a lor flush WC, hand wash basin and panelled bath, with double glazed window to rear and side
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a spacious garden with potential to add parking. To the rear of the property is a lovely lawned garden, decking and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72108707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.