4 bedroom detached house for salePerth Gardens, Sittingbourne
- Substantial extended detached house
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Very spacious lounge and separate dining room
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large private rear garden
- Garage with additional office/play room
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOUSE - Extended detached house set in a cul-de-sac within a sought after and popular location within walking distance of the mainline railway station. This four bedroom property offers very generous room sizes and would make an ideal family home. Garage, utility and en-suite.
The ground floor starts with a very impressive entrance hall that leads through to the generous living area. The lounge is very spacious and has bi-fold doors that lead to the rear garden. The dual aspect dining room is of good size too and leads to the large fitted kitchen/breakfast room. There is a newly fitted utility room and a cloakroom/WC as well.
Upstairs there are four double size bedrooms with the master bedroom being particularly large and comes with a spacious en-suite with under floor heating and a dressing area. The main bathroom is well decorated and has a modern white suite as well as underfloor heating.
Externally there is a front garden and parking/driveway for several cars, the large rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. To the side of the property is the garage and office/playroom which is open to one another and could be used for parking two cars and still provide additional space.
Other benefits of this great property include double glazing, gas fired central heating, built in wardrobes, air conditioning to the master bedroom and additional storage cupboards.
Perth Gardens is well located for both the A2, M2 and M20 (via the A249) for easy access to London and the Coast. Whilst Sittingbourne train station benefits from High-Speed Commuter trains to London. Within approximately one mile there are seven primary schools with three rated as 'OUTSTANDING' and four rated as 'GOOD' by Ofsted. The choices for secondary schooling is great too with four within approximately a mile with two rated as 'OUTSTANDING' and two rated 'GOOD' and this includes the popular Grammar schools.
For those who like shopping, Bluewater is just over 30 minutes via car, whilst the county town of Maidstone can be reached in around 20 minutes by car, providing the shops and services you would expect from a major town.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your appointment to view this lovely family home.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 56510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.