2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestcliffe, Dumbarton
- Fantastic Panoramic Views
- 2 double bedrooms with built in storage
- Good Sized Accommodation, Front and Rear Gardens
- Garden hut 8ft x 6ft (with lights & power)
- GCH + DG + EPC - D. Modern bathroom
Prospective purchasers will be astounded at the panoramic views from the front of the property over the Clyde estuary and towards the tail of the bank. South westerly facing aspect ensures maximum sunlight from morning through to dusk in the front garden
Accommodation comprises: UPVC front entrance door through hall to spacious lounge with light décor, carpeting and open-plan dining. Fitted kitchen with fresh décor to walls and new flooring, integrated gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, large under stairs storage, door gives access to rear garden; Upper landing provides access to two double bedrooms, bathroom and loft; Large master bedroom with uninterrupted views and built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 is a further double bedroom with in-built wardrobes; Modern three piece bathroom with over bath shower.
The subjects are enhanced by a gas fired central heating system.
To the front is a small area of lawn, secure garden shed 8ft x 6ft with lights and electric. Shared rear garden again made up mainly of lawn.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' ( 4.37m x 3.66m )
Dining Area 8' 2" x 11' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.