3 bedroom bungalow for saleSummerville Avenue, Minster
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Detached Bungalow with 3 Double Bedrooms
- Double glazed and centrally heated throughout
- Modern wetroom recently installed
- Parking for 2-3 cars and a detached garage
- Clean and tidy but requires a little modernisation
- Good sized 40ft x 110ft plot
- No onward Chain
- Contact Mark or Craig for more information and to book your viewing
SPACIOUS PLOT. A 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated on a 40ft x 110ft plot in the highly sought after Minster area. The property comprises a kitchen, lounge-diner and 3 double bedrooms as well as a newly installed wet room. There is double glazing and central heating but the property does require a level of updating and modernisation. The outside space does not disappoint with a long driveway providing parking for 2-3 cars leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is well stocked with shrubs, lawns and a tranquil pond with water feature. Located close to local amenities and major road links on and off the island. Public transport is available just a short walk from the front door too. If this sounds intriguing, why not call Mark or Craig to arrange a viewing?
12' 6'' x 12' 9'' (3.81m x 3.88m)
Carpet, radiator panel, secondary glazed windows, fan light.
11' 9'' x 8' 3'' (3.58m x 2.51m)
Vinyl flooring, radiator panel, double glazed door to rear, strip lights.
11' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.35m x 3.81m)
Carpet, radiator panel, secondary glazed window, sport lights.
13' 9'' x 12' 6'' (4.19m x 3.81m)
Carpet, radiator panel, double glazed window to rear, fan light.
11' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.35m x 3.65m)
Carpet, radiator panel, double glazed window to side.
4' 6'' x 8' 9'' (1.37m x 2.66m)
New wet room, shower attachment, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, single glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
Lawn, pond, garage, patio.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7716401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.