4 bedroom country house for saleCallingwood Lane, Tatenhill, Burton-On-Trent
- Approx. 2 acres gardens
- Stunning countryside views
- Grade ll listed country house
- Fully refurbished including electrics and heating
- Professionally designed
- Luxury breakfast kitchen
- Grand period features
- Sonos sound system
- Artcoustic 3D TV surround system
A castle in the country ! We are delighted to offer for sale this amazing 4 bedroom property set in 2 acres of stunning grounds with views of open countryside. The property was originally owned by Lord Burton and has been lovingly restored to its former glory by the present owners.
A fabulous family home with an abundance of original features. This property is quite unique and can only be fully appreciated by an internal viewing.
Introduction - A simply stunning turreted property, this “castle in the country” has been thoroughly refurbished by the present owners to offer a comfortable modern family home with an abundance of grand period features, coupled with an impressive façade and captivating views.
The sheer opulence of this property is evident immediately as you enter through the electric gates onto the grand gravelled driveway and glimpse the elegant house and views beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27717748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.