2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLilac Grove, Sheringham
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A 2 bedroom bungalow occupying a cul de sac position with good sized garden, drive and no onward chain.
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this 2 bedroom garage linked bungalow with double glazed windows, good sized garden and drive. The property would now benefit from some up-dating and redecoration.
Entrance Door To;
Vinyl flooring. Door to;
Vinyl flooring, cloaks cupboard, loft hatch, electric storage heater, airing cupboard housing water tank.
Wc, hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Sitting Room 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
Carpet, tv point, electric storage heater, double glazed window to front, arch to;
Dining Area 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Carpet, electric storage heater, double glazed window to front, serving hatch from kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 1" max ( 3.38m x 3.07m max )
Stable style door to side, electric cooker point, double glazed window to side, stainless steel sink, wall and base units, rolled edge worktops, vinyl flooring.
Wash basin, shower, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' + door recess x 10' 2" ( 3.66m + door recess x 3.10m )
Vinyl flooring, electric storage heater, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Cork tiled floor, electric storage heater, double doors to rear garden.
Block drive to GARAGE measuring 18ft 1 x 8ft 6, with personal door to rear garden.
Gated side access to the rear, where there is a paved area and steps up to the main rear garden which is of a good size with fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72115679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.