2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Wood Close, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Electric Fire
- No Onward Chain
- Fitted Shower Room With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC
**Guide Price £120,000 to £130,000**
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the suburb of Dunston is this well maintained two bedroom semi-detached house. Ideally suited to modern living with an open plan kitchen/diner, spacious lounge, low maintenance grounds and off street parking (to the front & rear), the property offers well ordered accommodation set across two levels. Ideally placed for amenities, schools, bus services and available with no onward chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72116567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.