5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIron Mill Lane, Crayford
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- PURPOSE BUILT FIVE BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- NEAR TO RESPECTED SCHOOLS
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- CONVENIENT FOR TOWN & ZONE 6 RAIL STATION
- EXCELLENT GARAGE & PARKING TO REAR
- ACCOMODATION ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- EPC RATING F
- THREE RECEPTIONS
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Rarely available purpose built 5 bed substantial semi detached house of character which offers spacious family accommodation arranged over 3 floors. Situated very near to respected Haberdashers academy and St Paulinus primary schools and also convenient for Crayford town centre and zone 6 rail station. The property is in need of updating and comprises Entrance hall, two, receptions, Kitchen, Ground floor Cloakroom, Breakfast room, first floor bathroom, First & second floor bedrooms, garden and large detached garage & parking accessed at rear. Viewing recommended
11' 1'' x 9' 7'' (3.38m x 2.92m)
Carpet. Window to front.
11' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.35m x 3.30m)
Lobby & Cloakroom/wc:
High flush wc. Door to breakfast room.
11' 3'' x 6' 5'' (3.43m x 1.95m)
Single stainless steel drainer and sink unit with cupboard under. Fitted range of base and wall units. Vinyl tiled floor. Understairs cupboard. Window to side and rear.
First Floor Landing:
Wall mounted gas fire heater. Window to rear.
11' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.38m x 2.99m)
Carpet. Built in airing cupboard. Window to front.
11' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.43m x 3.05m)
Carpet. Window to front.
13' 7'' x 11' 1'' (4.14m x 3.38m)
Carpet. Two windows to front.
Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Pine clad walls. Local tiling. Window to side.
Second Floor Landing:
8' 2'' x 7' 8'' to eaves (2.49m x 2.34m to eaves)
Carpet. Eaves cupboard. Window to front.
16' 9'' x 10' 7'' to recess (5.10m x 3.22m to recess)
Carpet. Window to front and rear.
Good size garden laid to lawn with flower borders. Greenhouse. Wonderful mature Monkey puzzle tree.
Detached garage and parking forecourt to side
Please be advised that this semi detached property is adjoined by one which is currently being developed as a HMO [ House of multiple occupancy ]
13' 5'' to recess x 11' 3'' (4.09m to recess x 3.43m)
Carpet. Gas fire. Door to garden. Window to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72116609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8364908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.