4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- Four bedrooms, three being doubles and a good sized single
- Large dining kitchen and three reception rooms plus space for an office
- Fabulous en-suite and dressing area to the master bedroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden with a patio and a courtyard
- Conveniently located for motorway access and regional commuting
Dating back to 1873 this well-appointed and beautifully presented detached property is delightfully situated close to the heart of Gildersome. Having three reception rooms, four bedrooms and a large garden it is an ideal family home.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious, well-appointed family home, pleasantly positioned close to the centre of the Gildersome village.
The ground floor has three reception rooms including a full-length family room leading to the spacious dining kitchen. The kitchen area has a generous range of wall and base units, complementary worktops and exposed brickwork either side of a five ring Rangemaster with both an electric and a gas oven. The pantry has a trap door to the cellar which is complete with both light and power. Nestled between the living room and the dining room is a music room that could equally be used as an office.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms including the master which has a fabulous en-suite with twin sinks and a bath and power shower. The house bathroom has a modern three-piece suite including a bath with shower over.
Externally the block paved driveway to the front provides off-street parking and leads to the double garage which has light and power. The large rear garden is fully enclosed and is laid mainly to lawn with well stocked borders. The full-length patio leads to a delightful courtyard area making this an ideal area for relaxing or al-fresco dining.
Gildersome village has a range of local shops and amenities including its own library and post office. Situated about 2 miles from the town of Morley, itself just 5 miles South of Leeds City Centre. Morley has its own train station with regular services to Leeds and Wakefield and the M62 motorway connecting Leeds and Manchester is also readily accessible.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Morley office follow signs for Gildersome. Continue to the traffic lights at Branch End and go straight ahead continuing on to Town Street. Take the second exit off the mini roundabout on to Church Street where the property can be found on the left-hand side of the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72117476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.