5 bedroom bungalow for saleUplands Way, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Family bathroom plus 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Car port and large driveway
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Total plot size 0.342 acres
- EPC energy rating F (38)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Come and take a look at this ideal family home situated in the sought after location in the Minster area. This stunning 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow is in a quiet tranquil location only a brisk walk away from local schools and shops.
Once inside use the entrance porch to just kick off your shoes. The large dining area is a great size and fantastic place to entertain your family and friends. Conjure them up some culinary delights in the modern kitchen. Once dinner is over why not wander out into the garden and turn your green fingers into cultivating the vegetable patch and pick the fruit from the trees. After all this hard work imagine yourself and the family relaxing on the deluxe sun terrace area which is landscaped with Indian Sandstone. Lay on the sun lounger and listen to the birds singing whilst you have a cold glass of Pimms watching the children play in the pool. In the evening imagine firing up the barbecue and listen to the sound of sizzling sausages whilst relaxing on the huge patio area.
There is so much space in this house and all the bedrooms are a great size and as well as a family bathroom there are also 2 en-suite shower rooms so no more fighting about getting ready in the mornings.
With a car port and a driveway for up to 7 cars there is no need to worry about parking. Total plot size here is 0.342 acres (over 1/3 of an acre).
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over 20 years and raised our children here.
We love the location as it is very quiet and we have had many happy years here entertaining our friends and family but we are now off to pastures new as we are now moving to France to enjoy our retirement.
Since we had the EPC done, we have since had the cavity wall insulation put in too.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Area: 22'0 x 12'10 (6.71m x 3.91m)
- Lounge: 25'7 x 13'8 (7.80m x 4.17m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 11'10 (4.47m x 3.61m)
- Bathroom with walk in shower: 9'6 x 8'6 (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2/Study Area: 12'5 x 9'8 (3.79m x 2.95m)
- Gym Area: 13'10 x 9'8 (4.22m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'3 x 9'8 (3.13m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'8 x 9'1 (4.47m x 2.77m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 7'6 x 3'3 (2.29m x 0.99m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'6 x 8'5 (5.34m x 2.57m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'5 x 7'6 (2.57m x 2.29m)
- Store room
- Driveway and Car Port
- Rear Garden
- Swimming Pool & Sun Terrace
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72118550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.