3 bedroom detached house for saleOak Lane, Minster, Sheerness
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom detached house
- Popular residential area
- Double glazing and central heating
- Conservatory to rear
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Very well presented property
- Private rear garden
- Driveway parking for two cars
Set in a very sought after and popular area of Minster on Sea this three bedroom detached house is very well presented, in great condition and offers good accommodation that has been increased with the addition of a conservatory to the rear. Double glazing, central heating, modern bathroom and parking.
The ground floor provides an entrance hall, large lounge which is open to the conservatory addition, the spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room with it's built-in cupboard and side entrance door and also a utility room/WC cloakroom.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with built in cupboards and a single third. The bathroom is great and provides a modern white four piece suite.
Externally there is a front garden and driveway parking for two cars. The rear garden has side access, a paved patio and perimeter fences.
Other benefits of this great house include double glazing, gas fired central heating and built-in storage.
The local area offers a selection of local shops, services, bus service, as well as lots of green spaces and lovely walks. Major shops and services are provided in the nearby Sheerness town centre.
Communication links are provided via the A249 to Sittingbourne, the A2/M2 and then Maidstone, local rail connections are at Sheerness and mainline trains at Sittingbourne.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your viewing on this great house today.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.